31.5.07

Michael Madsen Says Sin City 2 Might Not Happen


"When asked about the highly-anticipated sequel, Madsen replied: "They haven't shot it yet. I don't know if they ever will. I am not sure [about] the franchise. I think the Grindhouse thing didn't kind of work out..." But has he even seen a script yet? "No. I talk to Frank Miller quite often. He came up to my house and we drank a lot of tequila. Frank is pretty funny. I haven't seen the script for Sin City 2. I don't know if they are gonna make it. I hope they do. And if and when they do, I will be in it."

Link



! Edit !


Here's update.

"Sin City 2 is still likely to happen," says Miller, "just not right away. The script is written and Robert and I are raring to go, but it looks like I'm going to be doing The Spirit first and Robert's going to be doing Barbarella first."
Link

0 Comments: