5.3.09

Creepy-chan on America's next top model





I don't normally watch these kind of shows but I'm watching this because of creepy-chan. I hope she wins
Go Aliison!






Full episode on Youtube:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10


Full episode download:
(HQ 700MB)
Torrent



Spoilers ahead:



That bitch Sandra obviously should have lost but they kept her to bring some drama into the show. Have you noticed how all the girls were disappointed when she stayed?




One minute into a show...
"I've hear people call me like creepy or strange or something."




After a few minutes faggot appears and it gets hard to watch. Now you must focus on the girls with all your strength to keep on watching






Everyone is giggling and jumping at everything Tyra says.
Creepy-chan is not amused :)




Not only she stays in the show but she wins the award for the best photo. Way to go!



1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

quite interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter.